01. The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion
02. Oblivion 1.2.0416 Patch
03. 1,2GB of free hard-disk space
To install Gates to Aesgaard - ep.2:
-Step 01. Run GTAEPII.exe to auto-extract the required data into your oblivion data folder.
-Step 02. Open the Oblivion Launcher and select Data Files.
-Step 03. Tick both GTAesgaard_2.esm (Master File) and GTAesgaard_2.esp (Player File).
-Step 04. Play.
To uninstall Gates to Aesgaard - ep.2:
Click the start menu and use the "Unistall_GTAEPII.exe" located at the "Gates to Aesgaard 2" folder.
Note: The installer contains one (1) esm file, one (1) esp file, one (1) bsa archive and three (3) bink video
Landscape issues may appear in game if another esm that alters the landscape affects GTAesgaard_2.esm or vice versa.
Solution: Use Timeslip's Oblivion Mod Manager (http://timeslip.chorrol.com/obmm.html) to change the load order and set GTAesgaard_2.esm right after Oblivion.esm
The load order should look like this:
All other ESMs
All other ESPs
01. Landscape issues may appear in game if another esm that alters the landscape affects GTAesgaard_2esm or vice versa.
Solution: Check the load order section for more info.
02. Because of an unknown (and very rare) bug, the second part of the dialog between Claudius Otillus and the player might fail to start correctly. (It happened only twice during the final beta testing so, don't worry about it).
Solution: Save your game after exiting the "Engine of Creation". If the dialog fail to start just reload and play again.
01. Other mods that contain esm files that alter the landscape may conflict with Gates to Aesgaard-ep2. Check the load-order section for more info.
02. Gates to Aesgaard-ep2 is not compatible with weather modifications that use scripts to set the weather instead of the normal region editor (such as Natural Environments). They will either cause bugs, performance issues and crashes or spoil the experience you would have without them.Their authours should update their scripts with conditions that prevent the weather changes from happening to other world spaces besides Tamriel.
UPDATE: Gates to Aesgaard 2 is now full compatible with Enhanced Weather 1.3.4.
03. Gates to Aesgaard-ep2 is not compatible with any mod that alters the landscape at any of the following cells.
Tamriel 6, 39
Tamriel 5, 39
Tamriel 5, 38
Tamriel 6, 38
Tamriel 7, 38
Tamriel 7, 39
Tamriel 6, 40
Tamriel 7, 40
04. Gates to Aesgaard-ep2 might not be compatible with mods that change the way the original loading doors work.
NOTE: Gates to Aesgaard 2 has been succesfully tested with a variaty of other mods. Some of them are:
Beth's official DLCs, FCOM, OOO, OWC, MMM, Deadly Reflex 5, Unofficial oblivion patch, several body replacers, beatiful people, and many more. With the right load-order, Gates to Aesgaard 2 should be compatible with almost everything.